Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Warcraft Riches

The first gold farming website I stumbled across instantly struck me as a winner. The video introduction he gives you the second you open his site proves to you it is possible to have as much as 30,000 gold even after the purchase of your epic flying mount and epic set.

The thing that I found suprising about this guide, is the fun that can be had by making money. I never thought I'd say that. The way people get addicted to World of Warcraft results in people doing things for hours... while not even enjoying themselves in the process! You think you have to do things. "I have to farm gold" and "I have to farm 1000 of these things to get an epic sword." You anticipate the fun you will have after 4 days worth of play, but you don't have any in the process! This guide will not only do what it promises, but it will teach you, and remind you, to have fun!

I really can't recommend this guide enough. It doesn't only do what it promises, but more. Highly recommended for WoW pros and newbies alike.

Click here for Warcraft Riches

No comments: